• The decision to take part in a study is entirely your decision. No one can make you participate.
• You can stop at any time. Your medical care at Sansum Clinic now, or in the future, will not be affected by your decision.
• Sansum Clinic and/or the study sponsor can end your participation in a study at any time if it is felt to be in your best interest; if you do not follow the study rules; or if the study is stopped.
• You will be told of important new findings or any changes in the study.
• Your confidentiality is protected: data from the study may be published, but your name and other identifying information will not be sent outside of Sansum without written permission unless the law allows it.
• These rights are protected by California's Informed Consent Guidelines which include the Experimental Subject's Bill of Rights.
Sansum Clinic Providing innovative healthcare services in Santa Barbara County for more than 90 years. 1-800-472-6786