Sansum Clinic, LASIK and iLASIK surgery in Santa Barbara,CA
LASIK - Today's Most Innovative Laser Vision Correction Procedure
The introduction of the iLASIK Procedure means the wait for better vision is over.
- The iLASIK Procedure has been used to treat more eyes than any other laser vision treatment available today
- No other procedure measures up to the iLASIK Procedure, combining the world's most advanced vision correction advancements into one safe and effective procedure
- The iLASIK Procedure goes beyond other procedures that you may have heard of to truly personalize your vision correction based on your precise, individual vision needs
Technical Excellence At Every Step
The iLASIK Procedure combines two advanced lasers with a 3-D mapping process in one integrated, bladefree procedure. To begin with, 3-D mapping captures your personalized refractive signature which, like a fingerprint, is unique to each of your eyes and provides the customized correction needed to personalize your iLASIK treatment. Next, a very thin, precise flap of corneal tissue is created. This flap is folded back, and your personalized iLASIK Procedure is performed.
The exceptional results you're looking for:
- Only the iLASIK Procedure has earned FDA approval to treat the broadest range of vision imperfections possible, including mild to severe nearsightedness, farsightedness and all types of astigmatism
- The technology behind the iLASIK Procedure helps physicians take more of their patients beyond 20/20 vision
- Only the iLASIK Procedure combines the technology that persuaded NASA to allow laser vision correction for their astronauts