LASIK Eye Surgery - iLASIK
At the Sansum Clinic Laser Eye Center, we’re committed to providing our Santa Barbara communities with world-class vision care close to home. With that commitment in mind, we’re proud to offer iLASIK, the world’s most advanced laser eye surgery procedure:
- Used to treat more eyes than any other laser eye surgery available today
- Combines the most advanced vision correction advancements available into one safe and effective procedure
- Offers truly personalized vision correction based on your precise, individual vision needs
Taking LASIK Eye Surgery to the Next Level
The iLASIK Procedure combines two advanced lasers with a 3-D mapping process in one integrated, blade-free procedure. To begin with, 3-D mapping captures your personalized refractive signature which, like a fingerprint, is unique to each of your eyes—and provides the precise plan needed to correct your unique imperfections. Next, a very thin, precise flap of corneal tissue is created. This flap is folded back, and your personalized iLASIK Procedure is performed.
Choose Sansum Clinic’s ILASIK surgery for the exceptional results you're looking for:
- Only the iLASIK Procedure has earned FDA approval to treat the broadest range of vision imperfections possible, including mild-to-severe nearsightedness, farsightedness and all types of astigmatism
- iLASIK technology helps our physicians take more patients beyond 20/20 vision
- Only the iLASIK Procedure combines the technology that persuaded NASA to allow laser vision correction for their astronauts
Schedule Your Free LASIK Eye Surgery Consultation Today
Call (805) 681-8951 or email the Laser Eye Center and let us help you reclaim a life free from glasses and contacts.