The Cancer Foundation of Santa Barbara has been the partner and financial backbone of the Cancer Center of Santa Barbara since its inception in 1949. For the past 65 years, thanks to the generosity of patients, foundations and supporters, the Cancer Foundation and its trustees have provided steadfast vision, leadership and support to ensure superior cancer care is available to everyone in Santa Barbara regardless of means. What began with a gift from Elisha Converse of a one-million volt x-ray machine — one of seven in the country at the time — has grown into more than a half-century commitment to unparalleled cancer care for residents on the central coast.
Together we can continue to ensure world-class cancer care is available in Santa Barbara. For more information on how to support oncology care in our community, please visit www.cfsb.org.