Cafe Now Open!
Café 154 offers fresh casual fare with a focus on healthy, locally sourced and seasonal ingredients. Menu items include made-from-scratch favorites such as sandwiches, healthy wraps, pressed juices and freshly baked breads, cupcakes and pastries. Our grab-and-go counter offers diners delicious, healthy options with swift, friendly service.
Menu items include:
- Fresh coffee options with house-made flavored syrups such as vanilla bean, salted caramel
- Soup, Salads, Sandwiches, Wraps and Paninis made with garden fresh seasonal ingredients on our own bakery fresh bread
- House-made easy to indulge baked items and 'Sweet Things' mini cupcakes
- Fresh pressed juices of the day
- Smoothies with optional additions such as protein powder, spirulina and matcha green tea
- Olive Oil based salad dressings made on site with healthful vinegars or citrus juices and herbs
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday, 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
To place an order please call (805) 681-6501
Comfortable Indoor Seating * Spacious Outdoor Patio * WiFi Access.
4151 Foothill Road (at the corner of Route 154)
We are located on the first floor of the new Sansum Clinic Medical and Surgical Center, Elings Pavilion (Building A)
Download the menu today!
Meet Café 154 Chef, Brenda Simon
Chef Brenda Simon has 28 years of experience in the culinary world. For the past 12 years she has been the Owner/Operator of a private chef and catering business, The Secret Ingredient. She is a trained chef with culinary stints around the world including Portugal and London. Locally, she owned and operated the Museum Cafe in the Santa Barbara Museum of Art for six years. Chef Simon believes in a well-balanced and healthy approach to food. Her cooking packs a nutritional punch by regularly including superfood ingredients that benefit our bodies and nourishes them in healthful ways.