(This summary may not include all of the duties assigned.)
1. Process billing calls by fielding questions and answering requests verbally and in writing.
2. Assist patients in completing forms.
3. Submit claims to insurance carriers and attorneys to ensure timely payment to Sansum Clinic for services rendered.
4. Follow up on unpaid accounts, claims and re-submissions.
5. Maintain strictest confidentially in accordance with Sansum Clinic policy.
6. Participate in department quality improvement, clinic safety, infection control and hazardous materials programs and activities.
40 Hours Per Week
High School diploma or equivalent and a minimum of six (6) months experience in accounting and customer service environment.