(This list may not include all of the duties assigned.)
1. Batches and tallies charge sheets.
2. Logs and journalizes.
3. Enter data, match, attach and code payments in Sansum Clinic computer system.
4. Making determinations to resolve errant and incorrect payments/postings.
5. Maintains strictest confidentiality in accordance with Sansum Clinic policy.
6. Participating in department quality improvement, clinic safety, infection control and hazardous materials programs and activities.
40 Hours Per Week
High School diploma or equivalent. Six (6) months experience in a clerical setting preferably accounting. Experience using standard office equipment specifically ten key, preferably by touch, and keyboarding at forty (40) wpm accurately is a must. Must be able to read, write and speak in English.