Our Occupational Medicine Department (phone, fax, hours, directions) provides comprehensive medical services tailored specifically to meet the needs of business and industry. Our staff of board-certified physicians leads a complete team of medical and paramedical support personnel including nursing, radiology, and workers' compensation professionals.
NOTICE: Patient records from our Occupational Medicine Department are not currently part of the Wave, our electronic health record. Records from your visit to this department will not become part of your electronic health record and will not be available to patients in MyChart.
Our team works to support the vital social, economic and administrative needs of business and community, including managers, employees, and the public-at-large. We are committed to providing services in a caring environment, in a timely and efficient manner, and at a reasonable cost.
The services we provide can play a key role in your business success by helping you to meet important strategic and operational goals, such as:
Services focus on evaluation and treatment of workplace accidents and injuries as well as employment-related physical exams such as:
- Pre-placement & post-offer physicals
- Drug screening
- Medical surveillance programs for noise conservation
- Vision testing
- HazMat physicals for responders
- Respirator physicals
- Bloodborne pathogens
- TB screening
Other Employee Health Services
Additional specialty services include:
- Disability management using coordinated care and a team-based approach, incorporating specialists, primary care, rehabilitation therapy and other health-care providers as necessary.
- DOT physical exam (DMV licensing) for commercial drivers subject to the Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations as well as for employees operating in safety sensitive positions.
- Environmental illness evaluations focused on both the physical and mental effects of environmental conditions on individuals.
- Functional capacity evaluations in conjunction with preplacement, return-to-work and fitness-for-duty evaluations.
- HazMat physical evaluations for hazardous material response team members subject to federal regulations 29 CFR-1910-120 of 40 CFR-311.
- Health surveillance programs to periodically evaluate worker health based on the type of work performed and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Occupational clinical psychology evaluations of candidates for public safety positions, executive coaching, fitness-for-duty (forensic), and evaluation of stress-related illness claims.
- Preventative medicine and health education services for employers and employees.
- Respiratory surveillance evaluations for workers subject to federal regulations 29 CFR 1910134.
- Fit testing and support for employers and employees is also available.
Immigration Services - We offer comprehensive immigration evalutations and immunization services for individuals seeking immigration to the Unites States.
Travel & Tropical Medicine Clinic to administer immunizations and education prior to travel, as well as evaluation and screening upon return.
The same physician will provide workers ' compensation initial medical evaluations and follow-up care in order to provide continuity of care, coordination and early return to work.
Worksite evaluations to detect hazards, help avoid injuries or illness, and promote compliance with applicable OSHA regulations and other recommendations.
Our Occupational Medicine Department works in collaboration with our Physical Therapy Department and other departments as needed to deliver the best care possible to our patients.