The Sansum Clinic Colon & Rectal Surgery Department (phone, fax, hours, directions) includes board-certified surgeons and medical professionals specializing in the diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of patients with diseases and conditions of the colon and rectum.
Our staff is sensitive to the fact that these parts of the body can be difficult to talk about. We encourage you to share your concerns so that we can find the best, most efficient treatment to improve your quality of life. We offer comprehensive care for conditions affecting the small bowel, colon, rectum and pelvic floor, including preventive care, and:
- Colon and rectal cancer (individualized treatment plans that include endorectal ultrasound, MRI, colonoscopy and surgery
- Anorectal disorders (hemorrhoids, abscesses, fissures and fistulas
- Pelvic floor issues (fecal incontinence, constipation and pelvic organ prolapse
- Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis)
Our comprehensive treatment options include:
- Traditional surgery
- Transanal procedures
- Minimally invasive procedures (use of robotics, endoscopic surgery, laparoscopic surgery)
- Endoscopic procedures (colonoscopy, flexible sigmoidoscopy, anoscopy)
Our Colon & Rectal Surgery Department works in collaboration with our Gastroenterology, Oncology/Hematology, Surgery and other departments as needed to deliver the best care possible to our patients.